PDA

View Full Version : Congrats - drinks are in order

Fiona
27-01-2011, 14:31
It seems to me that congratulations should go to Mark, Ness, Sharon, Dirk and all the others who seamlessly created a new home for the Business Warrior community.
(I say seamlessly, but there was a lot of frantic paddling going on).

In such a short space of time, we are flying along with old and new faces doing what they do best - helping out their virtual colleagues.

The long and short of this post is that we need another Gauteng get together to toast our progress and just hang out.

Where: Baron on Witkoppen, Fourways
When: Thursday Feb 10
Time: 17:00 onwards in the kiddies playground if its not raining :( (right by the front door)

Maps are always supplied by Tim.

See y'all there

MarkCorke
27-01-2011, 14:42
Not on a weekend - check
Concrete date decided, no debate - check
Venue decision - check
Enough space at the inn - check
Not a holiday of any description - check
No major sporting events about to happen? .....
....Midmar 2 days later. OK, so there'll be no drinking.

Sharon
27-01-2011, 14:58
I'll drink Mark's share...

now I've just got to get up there :)

Tim
27-01-2011, 15:07
Woot! Great idea, Fi!

And, yes, what The Team pulled off is exceptional indeed!

We have a slick, professional new forum to call home and, not only that, but more and more people are joining as the days go by, making it their home too.

Tim

ealabhan
27-01-2011, 15:50
Ochone, Ochone, Ochone, SWAMBO is off to Oz on the 11th, so I'll be heading back to Durbs on the 10th so I can do the white hanky waving thing at the airport as she jets off.

See you next time.

Fiona
07-02-2011, 14:14
Reminder all....the 10th is this week! Already.

Tim
09-02-2011, 15:42
Tomorrow's the day!

All y'all gotta be there!

All BMs and respective pardners etc are welcome. It's a very relaxed and informal affair. Just a bunch of us getting together for drinks and a chat. It's not in the least bit intimidating and we welcome newbies with open arms. Doesn't matter if you're shy and retiring or a grootbek. Come along and join us.

PLEEEEZ!

How to get to The Baron.

http://md.co.za/web/snagit155.jpg

Click here (http://md.co.za/web/snagit154.jpg) for a larger version of the above map.

Tim

Nikki
09-02-2011, 16:09
I'll be there - am in negotiations with Dyonne to get her there too.

MarkCorke
09-02-2011, 20:00
See ya there

Andre du Toit
11-02-2011, 15:32
It must've been quite a party last night!

No comments!

No early postings!

Where are all you guys?

Nikki
11-02-2011, 15:45
Andre

GiGi invited me to lunch at 1.30pm yesterday to discuss a whole bunch of stuff that she wants done - from lunch I got to the BM drinks around 8pm (I think) and left there around 11pm to go to the club to continue the discussion with GiGi - so I got home around 2.15am and was up and about at 6am .

I am now officially very tired! :o:p