PDA

View Full Version : Staff and BBM at work

Michael
14-12-2011, 09:31
BBM at work is starting to affect my bottom line!

Are there any way to stop this problem in a legal way ?

Please give me some ideas

Thanks

Nikki
14-12-2011, 10:20
yes - you need to implement a Social Media policy - if you want one please contact me on my personal e-mail at nikki@viljoenconsulting.co.za or 0837028849

MarkCorke
14-12-2011, 12:25
Dear employee

We agreed when you started working for me that you would give me productivity, and I would give you money.

You not as productive as you once were, or have promised to be. I notice that with all your BBM activity and smoke breaks that you are now operating at 70% of the level agreed. I will therefore be giving you 70% of the money we previously agreed on. OK?

Vine
14-12-2011, 14:25
Dear employee

We agreed when you started working for me that you would give me productivity, and I would give you money.

You not as productive as you once were, or have promised to be. I notice that with all your BBM activity and smoke breaks that you are now operating at 70% of the level agreed. I will therefore be giving you 70% of the money we previously agreed on. OK?

I like - thumbs up!

Nikki
16-12-2011, 08:26
Dear employee

Nice Mark, however if you don't have a policy in place and there is nothing in the employment contract, you can't even discipline - thats just the reality!

CrazyCow
16-12-2011, 14:12
Heard today that in Singapore the maids are not permitted to use their cellphones while working. The madam keeps the cellphone during working hours.

Maids earn S$300 (+/- R1650) per month. This is full time work - 1 day off per month!!

Adrian Okker
16-12-2011, 14:37
I missed something.

What's a BBM?

CrazyCow
16-12-2011, 15:08
I missed something.

What's a BBM?Blackberry Messenger.