Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Major theft: Nedbank & Vodacom do nothing!

Hi Gillian,
    Thanks for suggestion. will pursue accordingly.
    Regards
    Noel

Hi Andries,
    To get to the Independent Ombudsman, you have to have had limited or no satisfaction from the relevant bank Ombudsman, in this case Nedbank, but you cant do that until you've been thru Nedbanks complaints department and so far zilch response from them.
    Regards
    Noel

Noel, no problem at all. You have more support than you realise.

There is a growing movement in SA that is challenging the monopolistic overweening arrogance of the Banks and Financial Services industry in general. Shuttleworth is a good example of the growing confidence people have in taking them on. NewEra and several other organisations like OPPT are fighting the same battle on behalf of many other customers who have been treated in the same shabby way. Not to say that there aren't good people in the Industry, there are, but they are vastly outnumbered by the drones.

In short, the citizenry are becoming less inclined to simply bend over and accept a pineapple up the fundament as they did in the past.
    Republic of South Africa
    E: bm@ealabhan.co.za
    T: 031-561-6842
    F: 086-609-4609
    C: 082-492-1055

Quote Originally Posted by ealabhan View Post
    Noel, no problem at all. You have more support than you realise.

There is a growing movement in SA that is challenging the monopolistic overweening arrogance of the Banks and Financial Services industry in general. Shuttleworth is a good example of the growing confidence people have in taking them on. NewEra and several other organisations like OPPT are fighting the same battle on behalf of many other customers who have been treated in the same shabby way. Not to say that there aren't good people in the Industry, there are, but they are vastly outnumbered by the drones.

In short, the citizenry are becoming less inclined to simply bend over and accept a pineapple up the fundament as they did in the past.
    Hahaha - Iain I have missed your posts!
    Regards
    Nikki Viljoen

Viljoen Consulting
    083 702 8849
    nikki@viljoenconsulting.co.za
    http://www.viljoenconsulting.co.za

"If I want your opinion I'll give it to you" or "Lead, follow or get out of the way!"

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki View Post
    Hahaha - Iain I have missed your posts!
    Been out of the loop for a while. Unemployment does that for you.
    Republic of South Africa
    E: bm@ealabhan.co.za
    T: 031-561-6842
    F: 086-609-4609
    C: 082-492-1055

Oh dear!

The reality is though, although there are always some real gems in the various institutions, the ones who really do give a damn, they are very hard to come by and also really difficult to find. Remember your saga at Std Iain - eventually my contact at Std was able to get it properly sorted - hopefully we can do the same here - my contact at Nedbank. I live in hope . . . .
    Regards
    Nikki Viljoen

Viljoen Consulting
    083 702 8849
    nikki@viljoenconsulting.co.za
    http://www.viljoenconsulting.co.za

"If I want your opinion I'll give it to you" or "Lead, follow or get out of the way!"