getting cold,
    can you feel me??

Real++
    Software Engineering & Consulting
    (+27)(0)82 825 9797
    LinkedIn

I feel you Andries ... hoe gaan dinge?
    One to live by:
    Problems and obstacles are opportunities ... if they do not kill you; they may make you a little bit wiser ... sometimes.

My personal favourite:
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley View Post
    I feel you Andries ... hoe gaan dinge?
    Lekker! So there is someone who checks in now and again!

What's news on your side?

Hi Andries,

Jip, once in a while when the forum auto reminds me to login.

My side, same drama, new day ... times are really getting tough.

And you?

Think this forum will start again?
    One to live by:
    Problems and obstacles are opportunities ... if they do not kill you; they may make you a little bit wiser ... sometimes.

My personal favourite:
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Oh. My. Goodness!

I was searching for something using Google and one of the search results pointed to Business Masters which, I thought, was dead and buried long ago.

Imagine my amazement to see that the forum is still online and that my login even works.

It feels like it was another lifetime that I was last here.

Which is probably because it was in another lifetime that I was last here.

I feel like I'm in outer space and have accidentally picked up some random, weak signal from a long dead planet.
    I want a Times New Roman in the streets,
    and a Wingdings between the sheets.

TIM!!!

Can you believe it. How are you?
    One to live by:

My personal favourite: